Whole Life Expo Toronto Nov. 24-26
Another quack-filled health show comes to Toronto. Not only that, but they've got a fine roster that includes a defrocked M.D., several folks who promote and sell Hulda Clark's outrageous devices and ideas, and more.
- Quackery Extraordinaire
- David Wikenheiser - Flora guest speaker - promoter of Sambuguard, an unproved mixture of vitamin-C, echinacea, and elderberry juice.
- Helke Ferrie - whe's working on a book about Jozef Krop
- but she's also a doctor's wife who attacks allopathic medical doctors
- Evelyn Krpn -
Learn the Dr. Hulda Clark method of renewing your health. Discover a new
perspective on the real root cause of Candidiasis. Learn how to fix it
for good. You can have a brand
new liver, new kidneys, new pancreas and a colon that works without
bulking agents or drugs. More importantly, we can learn how to avoid
passing these same problems on to our children. We may find the causes
are not genetic. Have a good chuckle with family and friends at Booth
#10 over the results of your Free EDS Info-Test for Parasites, Toxic
Metals or Food Allergies.
- Dr. Carolyn Dean, MD CANCER - THE FACTS, MYTHS, AND TREATMENTS
- Carolyn Dean has not been able to practice in Ontario for years - check out the CPSO dossier on her.
- Defrocked doctor at Alternative Health Convention Even CANOE.CA covered this story when we tipped them off.
- Carolyn Dean's home page
- Zoltan Rona who needs no introduction - the author of numerous books, and supporter of live cell microscopy.
- Cass Igram - The original Dr. Oregano, changes his name, loses his license to practice and yet still has time for this.
- Don't forget his appearance on McPhee's shows
- Check out some others while you're at it.
- RADIONICS -
This demonstration of the science of radionics will introduce you to the
world of vibrational medicine. Energy blocks on the spiritual, mental
and emotional planes will be analyzed and treated with radionics, using
volunteers from the audience.
Nicholas Ashfield is a practitioner and teacher of radionics and founder
of Radionics Canada. (Ed. none of this is approved by Health Canada)
- DynaDental will again hawk Microhydrin. -
NEXT GENERATION HEALING - NON-INTERVENTION
It is possible to regenerate cells and correct damage. Several
successful techniques indicate the mechanism. Dr. Andrew Michrowski,
PhD, will discuss these techniques developed by Robert C. Becker,
Antoine Priore, Royal R. Rife and the University of Mississippi Medical
Centre. Essentially it is possible to time reverse the cell and all its
components, including the genetics, back to its previous state. The
significant for AIDS, cancer and leukemia, infectious diseases and the
increasing resistance of pathogens to the conventional antibiotics and
other means of treatment.